Get instant, unlimited access to movies of your choice for 3 days!
Pay Per Minute (PPM) Streaming Help
Pay-Per-Minute Streaming option allows instant access to our complete library of movies.
To watch ANY movie in our library simply click the "Stream NOW" option that is correct for your connection speed (please see below) and enjoy the movie!
Connection Speed Reference:
Additional Connection Speed Note: If you experience extensive buffering or rebuffering due to congestion of your connection, selecting next lower speed will reduce buffering times by limiting the bitrate of the video stream.
- "HD" - Very High speed cable, Fiber Optic Connection, and other super high speed connections (2.5mbps minimum, 3.5mbps+ recommended)
- "Super" - High speed cable, T1, and other super high speed connections (1.5mbps +)
- "High" - Regular cable and fast DSL connections (1mbps +)
- "Med" - Typical DSL connections (500kbps +)
- "Low" - Slow DSL or Dial Up (56.6kbps +)
Most modern out-of-the-box configurations (hardware and software) will allow you to instantly experience highest quality entertainment from our site without any issues. As long as your configuration satisfies our System Requirements and you are connected to the Internet via Broadband, you can start streaming any title from our library as soon as you purchase a time package that best suites your specific needs. For typical modern PC configurations there are no additional software requirements to stream movies from our site. Note: We currently do not support any Apple operating systems.
If you are new to our site, we strongly recommend visiting as well as . These fully interactive guides will provide you with an essential information about how to get started with using Pay-Per-Minute Streaming at our site: From searching for movies and purchasing time packages to actually viewing the streams - our guides make accessing the best adult entertainment on line simple!
The following outlines minimum system requirements for the Pay-Per-Minute Streaming viewing option:
- Processor (CPU): Pentium III 450Mhz or equivalent (Pentium IV 1 Ghz or faster is recommended)
- Main Memory (RAM): 64MB (128MB or greater is recommended)
- Graphics Card with a minimum of 4MB Video Memory (8MB or more is recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB of free disk space
- PowerPC G4 800-MHz or higher processor with 128-MB of RAM
- Intel Core Duo 1.83-gigahertz (GHz) or higher processor with 128-MB of RAM
In the unlikely case that you still experience difficulties purchasing time packages or viewing streamed titles from our library we recommend that you visit the section of our site which contains an extensive and comprehensive knowledge base with solutions to 99% of common user issues.
- Operating Systems:
- MS Windows 98SE
- MS Windows ME
- MS Windows 2000
- MS Windows XP
- MS Windows Server 2003 or later
- MS Windows Vista
- MS Windows 7
- MS Windows 8
- Mac OS 10.4.8+
- Web Browsers:
- MS Internet explorer 5.5+ (Version 6 or later is recommended)
- Netscape Navigator 7 or later
- Opera 7 or later (PC Only)
- Firefox 1.5 or later (PC or Mac)
- Safari (Mac only)
- Media Player (PC Only):
- MS Silverlight Plugin:
Below is a list of useful links mentioned above as well as additional resources that may help you get more extensive information related to our services (as always you can refer to the help area on the left side of our site)
If after reviewing our extensive online help pages you are still having problems using our services, please do not hesitate to contact us using our Contact Form. We are here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Copyright 2003-2009 VODAuthority.com
This website is not sponsored, endorsed or associated with Apple Inc, Google Inc or Research In Motion Limited. The use of Apple, Google or RIM products is intended to demonstrate site compatibility. iPhone, iPad, iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is trademark or Google Inc. Blackerry is trademark of Research In Motion Limited.